Byval 100% Polyester Men Dry Fit Custom Design Sports Athletic T Shirts

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$1.00 - $10.00 / Piece | 30 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
S M L XL 2 XL 3 XL
Color:
Samples:
$150.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Technics:
Plain Dyed, Plain Dyed
Place of Origin:
Jiangxi, China
Model Number:
ncbyval128
Feature:
Anti-pilling, Anti-Shrink, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Compressed, Sustainable, EL Flashing, Plus Size, QUICK DRY
Collar:
O-Neck
Fabric Weight:
140 grams
Material:
100% Polyester, 100% Polyester
Sleeve Style:
Short sleeve
Design:
Blank, Blank
Style:
Casual
Fabric Type:
Jersey
Supply Type:
OEM service
Gender:
Men
Product Type:
T-shirt
Age group:
Adults
Type:
100% Polyester men dry fit t shirts
Place of origin:
China (Mainland)
Size:
All size
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
800000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
One piece packed into one poly bag, 100pcs packed into one cotton Customer's request are available.
Port
Shanghai, Shenzhen, Ningbo, Xiamen
Video Description

 

Product Description


100% Polyester Men Dry Fit Custom Design Sports Athletic T Shirts.Welcome OEM! We can meet your requirements of design, logo, fabric, color, size etc.

 

Details of the product

 

Material 100%Polyester, 100% cotton, CVC, TC, customized as your request
ColorGrey, BLue, Navy Blue, White, black, Any color as your request
Fabric Weight140g, or as requested(120-220g)
SizeAsian size, American size and European Size:xxxs,xxs,xs,s,l,xl,xxl,xxxl.  or as your request
DesignPlain dyed,silk screen printirng,heat-transfer printing,sublimation, embroidery or as your request
Sampleoffer sample in 5-7 days, send by UPS,Fedx,TNT,DHL.
MOQ1000pcs/color/style
Production  TimeAbout 25-30 days after receive the deposit
Packing1 pc per poly bag, 100 pcs per carton,or as your specific request
Deliver Method
Deliversast and by sea,air,express( UPS,Fedx,TNT,DHL)
PaymentT/T, Paypal, Western Union
Trade managerCn1517912388jpoq

 

Product Show

TB2Z67fXVXXXXcvXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!901694016TB2ilS6spXXXXbcXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!260522162TB2OhOvspXXXXbjXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2605221622266277228_8423133192264527163_8423133192266280496_8423133192266283338_842313319

2266283651_842313319

 

Available Colour
52_ -
Size ChartHT1mdTpFHtaXXagOFbX2

 

Company Information

 

General description of our company

 

    Located in Jiangxi,China(mainland),we are a professional garment company which owns more than 200 staffs. Our company" name is : NANCHANG BYVAL GARMENT LIMITED.

 

    Our alibaba web is : byval.en.alibaba.com/www.byvalgarment.com.

 

    We provide OEM and custom service and make various garment products based on the buyer's demand and design .If you want us quote for you ,pls provide your detailed request ,such as material, weight, fabric ,color ,size ,qty and your logo design ,then we quote for you ,thanks .

 

Our Services

 

1.Supply Type

 

OEM service. We can customize fabric, size, color, design, logo, tag, label for garments and we do printing, sublimation and embroidery as you request.

 

2.Fabrics

 

The clothing fabric could selected according your request: Cotton, spandex, polyester  etc.

 

3.Color

 

There are many colors to choose for every style, you can tell us your pantone number. Also as your request.

 

4.Size

 

 We have various sizes.  Also up to your request. 

 

5. Delivery time

 

 Delivery of samples are about 3-5 days.

 Delivery of bulk production is about 25-30 days after receive 30% deposit, but it is up to your order,our lead time can meet your requirements for sure. 

 

6.MOQ

 

MOQ:1000 pieces oen color per style

The quantity is bigger, the price is lower.

 

7.Payment

 

T/T:30% deposit before production, remaining 70% before shipment

 

T/T directly, L/C formally, PayPal convenient

 

WesternUnion small order and Moneygram etc.

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

 Packaging

 Standard exported packing,one piece one poly bag, 100 piece to a carton.

 

 Customers'requirement are available. 

 

 

Shipping Method

 

By air          (5-7 days, expensive) 

 

By express (3-5 days, more expensive) 

 

By sea         (15-28 days,cheapest)

 

 

 

COMPANY PROCESSING LINE

 

    HTB1PoZZFVXXXXXuXFXXq6xXFXXXm IMG_4645 - 57_ -

If you want to know more about product information, pls feel free to contact me or send email to me.

 

maggie.png

 

Warmly welcome to contact us! Thanks very much!